Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Brainless police officer

I was at JB having suppper with my gf just now after passing some stuffs to her. We decided to stop at the park car park for a while chatting... A police car passed by... the polie officer asked me " Singaporean?" I replied "Ya" This is malaysia what u doing here... wah lao leh use a bit of your brain lar.... Either i am a touists or must be visiting friends... Asked my gf why so late still outside, my gf insisted that she stay in this town which that officer sounded liek he dont believed. They even checked my car but found nothing.... After a while they took down my particulars be4 returning to me. He told me :" Get out of here fast..." Wahh what the fishs he saying ... If this happened in singapore i will made sure i complaint till he lost his job... Nabei... just want money... bunch of corrupted fools.... Btw Weiwei sorry to spoilt your mood for the night.... Sorrie Dear....

No comments: