Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally i said it...

Hmm dont know y yesterday nite i told her that i start to like her... she was stunned... She told me she rather that i dont tell her cos she feel that what i do for her is for a purpose... sigh.. realli hurt me that she said that cos i am not that kind of person who need to use such lowly ways to go after a girl... I told her what i felt about her comments... she said she sorry if she hurt me by that sentences.. I told her i need times to understand her and wish that she can give me a chance to do that... i told her i know she dont like over weight guy... I told her that i am willing to slim down... i also know it dont look nice having a tummy around... It take time but i am determinated to do it... I feel comfortable with her... she is a nice lady at last for now i know. God i realli wish u give us a chance... i am serious about her.

No comments: