Wednesday, July 4, 2007

another day gone.....





Given the sack by company on 29th June 2007 at 6pm sharp... 6PM SHARP!!!! I cannot believe that this is how they treat me and alex who served the company for more than 2.5 years... Reasons given was lame.... danm lame... ON the good side we got one extra month salary as compensation... Take a break be4 finding a new job... I will miss my favourite Fei Zai Prawn Noodles i had every morning when i on my way to office.... quite good... even john who dont eat seafood like the soup so much they he finished everything except he ordered without prawn.














My dear these two days not in good mood... since that stoopik police incident... decide to send her flowers to cheer her up... Fresh lilies... Hope realli brighten her day... She sent me a sms to thank me and show me the picture... how is it? Nice right? Hope she like it... She veri busy these few days and her health is not good... told her to take more rest she said cannot her students exams are near.... Realli hate myself that i cannot help her much... :(





Look at the playground in the picture. I found in in my dear neighbourhood.... Wah remind me of Singapore in the 80s and early 90s... One of my favourite playground to play police and theives.... Too bad Singapore demolished all to make way for safety playground for children...

















No comments: