Monday, July 23, 2007

hmm MOnday again....

Went to desaru with my dear on sat afternoon.... reached there after 1.5hrs trips due to rain and slow traffic... Kind of nice place for relax ay Pulai resort bbq buffet dinner.. enjoying walking near the sea at nite... the breeze blow across the southchina sea.... wish i could stay a few more days..
Woke upthe morning to have the standard free international buffet breakfast... u know same old things... red beans... toasted bread... hash browns... hot dogs... coffee, teas...milk.. nasi lemak... mee goreng... etc... ohh quite full... after taht we walk back to hotel room to pack back back to JB.. Reached JB around 1pm... Have fishball noodles at Ah KUn fishball stall the royal horse stable where sultan of johore keep his horses... Nice fishcakes and food...not cheap also leh cost me RM25.00 but i think the fishcake alone is worth the money... After that my dear sent me to customs where she drop me off be4 she drove off to teach her tuition class..


Reach home damn tired... but happy.. went to sleep till 8pm at nite what lao a good 6 hours sleep... Rem around 5pm my dear called me to tell me how happy she was to collect payment of her tuition fees... wah lao... woman...collecting money so happy.. Have a mee goreng for dinner be4 reaching home to read some books and called dear for a chat be4 she turned in for the nite.. Dear thanks for everything... I love you.


Introducing JJ's Lin Jun Jie New album, 西界。NIce album .. pls go support.... i would said much better than last album CaoCao....



$5.90 (China Version) $17.90 (Singapore Version)


1 comment:

Layla said...

WAH SOOOO shioOKKKKK?
I read until i shiver liao leh Uncleeeee :S Just joking.. aiks *quikly runs away from love bird uncle*

ps. no need to tell me to bang my head on the way la ok? ekekkeke :P