Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Religion... be it a part of your life or let it control your life?

A friend of mine told me he might be converting to a certain faith, hmmm that gave me a shock, he told me currently not happy with what he had now. Well my main advice to him, whatdoes converting a religion made u happi? The problem is with you yourself not what religion can do to make u happy. Some people told him about miracle healing, ohh what bullshit is that? Is there realli such thing about miraclehealing then the govt will not have to subsidise u in medical treatment right? I cannot realli believe in the 21st century people still believe in this nonsences. Some religion organistaion seem to treat it like a MLM asking people to go listen and join which it something that piss me off. All these people should be charged under ISA for causing disturbance to the community. Some treat their organistaion more liek a business coporation collecting tons of money from their devotees in the name of GOD. Well people do GOD realli need money? Ask yourself this question.

No comments: