Friday, August 10, 2007

Some people just piss me off....

It had been a good 10 days since i last posted. Well been busy last few days with my online sales and computer servicing. Today i called a friend ,P to join me for some karaoke with a friend, W who he knew for quite sometimes, happen today its W birthday. I asked P to join us. P said aiya W never asked me along , i dont think i should go right? Then i told him we are sharing the present for W, i count u in oki? U know what he lame reply? I didnt go y should i pay? Ohhh holy shit, what kind of reply is that? That explain a lot about your character i guess? The present dont cost much maybe a few dollars per person, y so calculative? I realli cant believe it... That explained a lot about this guy i know for 4 years... :(

2 comments:

panzer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
54088 said...

what there to protest? Did i say that refer to anyone? Sue me if i defame anyone!