Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sat Again.....

Well Sat come again... So boring in Singapore.... My agent called me today 1st thing in the morning: "Sir your Honda Jazz had reached Singapore, will call u up in a few days to let you sign the loans papers before collecting the car next week!" Well finally come, a weeks ago i will have look forwards to it but now it seems i am not excited at all. Well Life goes on i guess, maybe it is a test from GOD how far i can goes on... Allan told me he got a gf from Australia who he never met... "What the hack!" went thru my mind.... Had he gone crazy? I Hope not.... Anyway i slim down yes i did from 92kg to 86kg..... Looking forwards my aims of 75kg without pills, anyway never trust pills cos i wont be proud if i slim with their assists, just normal diets and exercise... take less rice and more vegetables... it realli help.... A slim and healthy person equals to a confident and alert person i guess.... haha wish me luck my friend, my memory cards business will be back on the road after a three weeks break.... Take care my friends esp those in Australia....

No comments: